11.26.2010

Shop Local- CREW edition

Happy Black Friday everyone!  If you're anything like me, you want to stay as far away from the malls as possible today.  Why not shop in some amazing local stores, right from the comfort of your own home?  Etsy is the way to go, my friend.

My good friend CAPow was awesome enough to create a team on Etsy, just for us capital region crafters!  It's called CREW (Capital Region Etsy Whizzes) and anyone in the capital region can join!  

For this week's shop local post, I'm going to show you some of my fellow teammates.  All of these products would make amazing gifts! ;)

Dirty Mustard Drop - Original Watercolor ACEO by Squier

Jacquard Acid Dye 604 Burnt Orange bykateweb

 

 

 

 upcycled vintage bead necklace pink raspberryrenewool by

 

 Chocolate Fabric Fortune Cookie by TheFortuneCookieShop

 

Vision ORIGINAL OOAK COLLAGED ACEO by Aerten

 

No comments:

Post a Comment