11.29.2010

mom's door

I don't know about you, but I'm STILL too full from this weekend's food activites to even think about blogging about it.  Don't worry though, I've got my files currently processing, and should have something to show you tomorrow!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures of a door with you.  Yep, a door.  My mom has a real eye for pretty things.  More specifically, normal things that I would like to photograph to bring out their wonderfulness (is that a word?).  Anyway-  She's been talking about this door that she sees everyday on her walks around the neighborhood, so when I was home the other week, I just HAD to see this thing!

It really was awesome.  I only had about 5 pictures left on my card, so I didn't get to take as many shots as I wanted, but you'll get the idea from these:


2 comments:

  1. Mom has a great eye and you did a good job capturing the wonderfulness! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like it! That first photo feels very "Secret Garden" mixed with "Tourture Chamber." Hmmm, could be an interesting experience, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete