7.09.2010

Gimme gimme gimme...

Some more of Crisan's gelato! After grabbing a great dinner at Midtown Tap and Tea Room, we ventured back to the hood and raced to Crisan for some treats.

When I got there, I immediately fell in love with their selection;



Yes. Please. I'll have one of each please!

But, I decided on gelato, since everyone has been raving about it forever. I'm so glad I did, because it was delish! I decided on a chocolate almond:



Couldn't be happier with my decision!

Not only was it delicious, but affordable, and it came with a cute mini spoon:



Even the tables were adorable



Covered in dominos...

There were even marzipan and bubble gum sculpted figurines that were awesome. I really shouldve gotten one. Guess there's always next time!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment