7.08.2010

Midtown...

No, not Manhattan. The Midtown tap and tea room in Albany! We ended up at this very place last week after almost 2 years of hearing awesome things about it and wanting to go! I went to an amazing tapas restaurant in Baltimore a few months ago, and have wanted to go to one in the Capital Region ever since. Midtown has a really cool atmosphere, and we got there at the perfect time to snag a table outside. Although I was a little disappointed that the tapas selection weren't technically "tapas," we loved our meal and had a great time!

I loved sitting outside and getting awesome light to take plenty of pictures of these beautiful plates:



It's summer! I had to start with a mojito!




Fried goat cheese with caramelized onions... I came to the conclusion that I don't like goat cheese, but aren't these pretty?



Chicken Marsala: really not my idea of a tapas plate, but this was yummy!



Mmmm... Crabcakes- yes!



Beautiful plates! We didn't get dessert, because we went to Crisan on Lark afterward. That post to come tomorrow!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment