7.10.2010

In memory of one of my favorites...

No, she not dead, she just moved down south to be with her boo, and I miss her terribly. You know who you are!

Anywho, I ended up at Tandoor Palace on Lark Street last weekend, and she used to work there. The smell of curry still makes me think of her!






Really though, everything at Tandoor is delicious and YOU should go there. Here are some shots from the meal. Couldn't take too many, I was busy stuffing my face!





Naan!





Sauces!





Curry!

And that's all you need!

Go there, eat some naan, and think of my dear friend Ashley, she's a doll!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I *still* have yet to eat at Tandoor, but every time I see it, I think of her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :* I love you both.

    ReplyDelete