4.22.2010

Wine-o in Maryland

I love wine, but have never actually made it to a winery. I was so excited that we were going to a winery this past weekend, and it was so worth it! Boordy vineyards is a beautiful vineyard in the heart of Maryland.  Everyone there was super friendly and informative.  We were able to try a ton of wines and come out with a Boordy wine glass for only 5 bucks!  I would definitely recommend stopping by if you're in the area!

Look at that!  Isn't that beautiful?
Lovely ladies getting ready for some booze!

Look at that wine- isn't it beautiful?  I ended up with the Seyval/ Chardonnary/ Vidal Blanc.  It's a dry and super summery white.  I'm so excited to drink it on the back deck with Matt!

Ahhh!  Hoagies from Wawa!  Oh how I've missed you.  There are some things just make me feel like I'm home.

There was a small room with tables that you can sit down and enjoy your wine at.  Of course I took this opportunity to take some pictures!

Wine room!  Just barrels and barrels and bottles and bottles of wine.  Heaven!

We made our own glasses to do our tasting in.

Cork from the bottle of sangria we bought.  I think I lost it though.  I'm terrible at taking away souveniers.  I guess that's why I'm a photographer.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics! we need to go wine tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, lady! They're beautiful!!
    Stop by my blog when you have a chance - I gave you a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete