4.23.2010

Baltimore through an iPhone

We were only briefly in Baltimore last weekend, but we had enough time to walk around the harbor and enjoy the sites.  I haven't been there in quite some time, and it was beautiful (but windy!) out, so I drank in the sites as much as I could.  Here is what me and the old iPhone came up with.


View from the hotel.  Not bad, huh?

The boats! The boats!

Such weird and great architecture in this city.

I loved the cool tones in this shot.

I liked the look of that life preserver next to those benches.

I don't remember seeing this bridge the last time I was in Baltimore.  Is it new, or was I just drunk?

All in all, this trip was amazing.  It was really great to be back in the Delaware/ Maryland area after being in New York so long.  I shall visit you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment