12.30.2010

FriendlyBrown- A Year in Pictures

Alright 2010- It's been great, but I'm ready to see what 2011 has to offer!  As we round out this year, I thought it would be fun to go back through my thousands of pictures from the year, and pick out my favorite from each month.  Hope you enjoy!

The first snow of the year- it was so beautiful!  Had a blast taking the camera out!

 Second snow- still beautiful, probably because it didn't affect my commute home!

 March brought a walkabout with CAPow in downtown Albany.  One regret of the year- not doing more of these!

 April brought sunshine!  You know it's spring when you see these little yellow flowers blooming everwhere!

 Tulip Fest always happens in May, and this year was exceptionally beautiful!

 Yay for festival weather!

 I finally made it to the Saratoga racetrack this year.  So glad I went!

 Did a few small tours of the Capital District in August, and was amazed by the simplest beauty.


 The last festival of the summer for us was moe.down in Central NY.  LOVED this bumper sticker!


Had a really awesome day walking around the city in October.  Here's Yoko's wish tree at MOMA.


 Got to go back to the city AGAIN in November and really enjoyed walking the Highline!



I rounded out the year baking cookies with  mom.  Best. Christmas. Ever.  I took a lot of pictures of cookies this month, but none are as special as this one. :)

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. why DIDN'T we do more of those picture taking walks?! Definitely in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete