12.28.2010

12 Months of FriendlyBrown- January through June

Well, the year is just about rounding up right now, and I thought I'd share what I've been up to these past 12 months!  It's really been a great ride this year.  I was able to accomplish a lot!  Here are my favorites from the first half of this year:

 I started out the year with a bang with this child's knitted set. Turned out SO cute!


 February brought a pair of half- finger gloves.  Pretty annoying to make, but TOTALLY worth it!

 March was all about the matching mug cozies!


 Loved this color combination in April!


 As the weather got warmer, I moved to iPhone cozies.  I loved this one in multiple colors!



Nobody wants fingerless gloves in June, so I created this mug cozy pattern.  Loved the bright yellow- perfect for summer!

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice sampling of a years knitting. i have to say that the gloves are my favorite. they are my new winter fashion accessory. I can't belive I have lived without them for this long. Great work on your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete