5.11.2010

Buy Local!

I really enjoyed putting together a by local post last week- so much in fact, that I'm making it a weekly event!  If you live in the Albany area and have an Etsy shot, let me know, and I'll make sure you featured in the coming weeks. 

Check out these amazing shops, from artisans right around the block from me!

Aquamarine Dream by lilywhitepad





Freebird Garden in Grass by FabricArtShop 

 

 

 Pack of Garden Variety Cards by PulpArt

 

 California/ New York City single postcard by kaitlinhoward

 

 

 

Water and Trees Open Original Woodcut Print by kristende

 

 

 

BIT O HONEY Fused Glass Jewelry Tray or Candy Dish by willowglass

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could get my craftiness back! Makes me kind of bummed, I can't participate in Tight Knit this summer since my creativity (& money, eep!) ran away...

    Will you be there at all? I told my sister I'm available to help if she needs it so I may be there a few times, even if I'm not selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the postcard and the wood cut!

    ReplyDelete