3.23.2010

Loco for El Loco...

Hmm... It seems ive been blogging a lot about food, and this post is no exception! Last Saturday we went to El Loco on Madison ave in Albany for dinner with Matt's parents. One of the most authentic and delicious Mexican meals I've ever had, it was quite the treat! Everyone really enjoyed their meals, and I highly recommend El Loco to anyone that wants a yummy meal. It doesn't hurt that Lark Tavern is next door, and both are within walking distance of our apartment! Here are some pictures that I took during the meal...




We had a great table right up front, so we could people watch and watch the sun sink low and we sipped on yummy margaritas...


They have these awesome lights... Definitely need to find us some of those...


Also need to get a table like this...


Sweet ghoul art


And here they are- margaritas! They were super strong, and super delicious, probably shouldve just had one, but everyone convinced me to have 2!


Their chips and salsa are super fresh. They have lots of different salsa choices, and even a hot sauce bar!






Once the meal came, I stopped taking pictures and chowed down! I had the Tosadas Grandes, which was just a big edible bowl with beans, meat, lettuce, and cheese. I loved every bite of it. Stop listening to me, just go there already!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment