3.24.2010

Gambling on a good time...

Last week we hit the town and made a trip to Saratoga for a night of food and gambling. We went to Hattie's (I didn't get a chance to get any pictures there because it was super dark in there, and frankly I was to busy stuffing my face with awesome southern style food!) seriously, go there, and you will not be disappointed!
Anyway, we ended up hittin' the Racino, and although it wasn't really my scene and I lost some of Matt's cash, we had a really nice time. I even got to watch this crazy dude lose all his money and proceed to scream and throw a hissy fit. It was awesome!

So here are some pics that I managed to grab with my phone... Enjoy!



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I haven't tired hatties yet! the racino on the other hand....is another story. let's just say that photo up there is of the inspiration for my name...

    ReplyDelete