1.24.2011

new Thai food on Lark

This weekend we ventured out into the cold to check out the new Thai/ Japanese/Vietnamese place on Lark, Kinnaree. It really was fantastic, and although I don't know much about Thai food, I really enjoyed myself.



We started with the fresh spring rolls with chicken and shrimp.



Matt had the steak teriyaki with vegetables. It was a good sized portion with really great flavor. Thanks for letting me taste it!



I had the curry noodles. It was served with scallops and shrimp with crunchy sprouts and fresh herbs. It was a HUGE portion, but I finished it all because it was too delicious.

I definitely think we'll be back!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! Curry noodles sound REALLY good right now. It's so bloody cold out today, I think that I might have to invite everyone over for some spicy food and board games in front of the woodstove soon! It's really the only acceptable way to warm up.

    ReplyDelete