12.22.2010

Top 10 Albums of 2010: 10-6

There are SO many top 10 lists around, and I rarely agree with any of them.  This year though, I have my OWN blog, and I can voice my OWN opinion!

So here we go, the first half of my top ten albums of 2010 (oh, and also- I'm in NO means a music connoisseur and have absolutely NO commentary on this music, this is just shit I like, mkay?)



10. Ray Lamontagne- God Willin' and the Creek Don't Rise

9.  Beach House- Teen Dream



8.  The Tallest Man on Earth- The Wild Hunt


7.  Woods- At Echo Lake (note- this also wins my "Best Album Cover of the Year" award!)


6.  The Black Keys- Brothers


1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason I liked you. Check this out: http://www.quickcritmusic.com/search/label/2010%20Quickcrit%20Music%20Survey

    ReplyDelete