12.13.2010

My new favorite restaurant!

As I told you yesterday, Matt took me to New World Bistro for my birthday dinner.  Ahhhh- it was excellent! Best part about it?  There was plenty of light at our table, so that I can share it with all of you!  Thankfully I brought my camera!

 We started off with yummy bread.  It was so hard not to eat too much!


 I decided on a lemon-basil mojito.  I thought it would compliment all the seafood I was about to devour.

 Clams!  Holy shit these were good.  They were in this amazing broth with chorizo and lots of fresh herbs.  Good thing we had that bread to soak up all the juices!

Matt got the steak frites.  I don't even know really what was included on the plate.  It was just- delicious!

I got the hemp nut crusted salmon with greens and corn pudding.  I'm salivating just thinking about it.  There was an apply chutney on top that complimented the salmon perfectly, and a spicy sauce that brought it all together.

mmmmm... dessert!  This is a Mexican cinnamon creme brulee.  Pefection!

Best.  Meal. Ever

1 comment:

  1. The steak there is SO GOOD! So are the mojitos! Make sure to go back in the summer to dine al fresco on the patio. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete