12.16.2010

the best and the worst thing about last week...

Last week one of my favorite bands, moe. was playing at the Armory, which is just a few short blocks from our apartment.  That's the best part.  The worst part? Being really too sick to go, but going anyway, and paying the price a week later.

I was so high on cold meds that I don't remember too much from the show, but I did manage to get a few shots of the happenings in the Armory that night.  During the second set they brought out some aliens, and they danced on stage.  It was a pretty awesome night (from what I remember!).  Take it from me kids- even if you're sick, go and have fun, because you only live once!

 look at those awesome lights!  I was really diggin' them.

 oh al.
 Hey!  Cheers!  We're having an awesome time!

 I really had fun looking at this.


 Someone in the front had an awesome glow in the dark spinny thing.  It was cool.

 Alien!
 Dancing aliens!

Attack of the aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment