9.09.2010

a black and white account of awesomeness...

Alright, so I'm nowhere close to organizing all the pictures I took this past weekend at moe.down, probably because I haven't turned on my computer in almost a week, but I wanted to show you some of what went down. In looking through my phone, I took a bunch of black and whites that I really like, so I'll show you them...




In the parking lot, as soon as we got there (This was after getting lost in some back woods on a mountain. I've never been so happy to see other people, and down a lager!)




Skyline during on of the many times that it looked like it would rain during the weekend...




Grillin' and chillin'... This bad boy made some mean grilled cheese with bacon a and pulled pork sandwiches..,




We're psyched, trust me... The dude!




I wore these bad boys a lot!





And here's a shot of the boys- you rock moe!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment