8.21.2010

You know what's awesome?

Pizza. Since I was a child, pizza has been one of those foods that I've always been in the mood for, and I've always loved. Being 26, this still rings true!

You know what's better than pizza? Homemade pizza! That's exactly what happened the other night. The good old iPhone was in tow to document the occasion.




Whole wheat dough (from walmart, don't worry, it was delish!) Keep it from sticking to your countertop with some cornmeal. The great thing about using an unbaked dough is you can make the crust as thin or thick as you like (thin!)




Mmmm... Mozzarella cheese, sliced nice and thin.

Note: I forgot to photograph a very important part of this process here- the sauce! Matt made an awesome sauce that I spread so quickly onto the crust that I forgot to take a picture of it! Trust me though, it was amazing!




Italian? Yeah, we're going to need some wine!




And here she is, a wonderful pie. (after a disaster pie that stuck to the pan and was really hard to get off of the pan but was still delicious!) Make sure to use oiled foil people, it definitely makes a difference.



Sorry local pizza joint, I think I'll be making my own pizza from now on!

Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That looks delish! I didn't know walmart had uncooked dough! hmmm I may have to make a trip to find it.

    ReplyDelete