8.14.2010

shop local: no theme edition

well, this week i guess i've been uninspired, because i can't come up with a topic for my shop local post!  i've been busy preparing for my parents to visit (the apartment is a MESS, so i had LOTS of work to do this week), so i guess i've been a little preoccupied...

regardless, here are some AMAZING items from some peeps that live very close to me.  enjoy!


Lunch Bag, Blue Jungle by unspeakablevisions

 

 

SNAKESKIN VINTAGE PURSE - DYED GREEN by YESTERDAYTRUNK

 

 

Many adorable retro owls multipurpose zippered pouch small purse by racheltreasures

 

 

Jason Yenter Floragraphix Quilted Placemats - Set of 4 by kimbuktu

 

 

Lampwork glass pendant with crystal by

kelodesigns
 

2 comments:

  1. So great to see such talent living in the Capital District. Thanks so much for including my placemats.

    I am following your blog now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the Capital District has talent, lots of it!!!! Thanks for including me in your Treasury.
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete