8.23.2010

Cupcakes on Central

Last week I got word that the local bakery, Coccadotts would be traveling around the capital region with their cupcake truck. I was SO EXCITED, and decided to bring the girls for a field trip over lunch- MUCH needed!



And there she is- can't miss it!



They had plenty of varieties on display...



We decided to get a 4-pack to share!


My choice- chocolate and peanut butter. I think that this may have been the majority's favorite. Wonderful rich chocolate cake with creamy pb frosting with a peanut butter cup for garnish!



Michelle's pick was a lemon cupcake, and my second favorite. It was such a light, delicious contrast to the chocolate peanut butter goodness above. The frosting on this cupcake was to die for!



Our favorite Georgia peach's pick- red velvet cake! How adorable is this cupcake with the pearl garnish?!
I'm not the biggest fan of red velvet with its cream cheese frosting, but I had to say, this is one of the best red velvet cakes I've ever had.



We collectively decided on the smores cupcake- I'm so glad we did! Wonderful chocolate cake (that actually was different than the chocolate pb cupcake) with vanilla marshmallow frosting and a marshmallow garnish. This cupcake was original and delicious and wonderful!

Best. Lunch. Ever. Coccadotts- please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment