6.29.2010

Gettin friendly on Lark...

This past Saturday was Art on Lark in downtown Albany. I got to spend the day with my favorite ladies CAPow and rainbowwrangler. We had a blast drinking mimosas, selling lots of crafty items and shmoozing with the bet that the Capital Region has to offer. Thank so much to everyone who came out to support us! See everybody at Lark Fest!

I took pictures (duh...)


Here we all, all set up!

Coffee mug cozies on CAPow's friendly brown tablecloth...


Front and center, ready to go!

Friendly post cards...

the moo biz cards were a big hit!

The friendly table...


cozies!

I even brought candy!
CAPow and I- psyched!

I also had a kick ass hot fudge brownie sundae with rainbow sprinkles and whipped cream, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture because I was too busy stuffing my face!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment