6.17.2010

everything's coming up friendly...

Well, it's 11:30 at night, and I'm still awake, because I had a super stressful night, when all I really want to do it get crafty!

I had Bridge crash on me, when what I REALLY needed to do was get some photos together for Art on Lark.  It's insane how dependent I've become on Bridge, because I was basically helpless without it.  Needless to say, I did NOTHING with photographs tonight, I was more productive with Dogfish Head.

On the bright side- I did find a copy of Lightroom that I didn't know I had, which will probably make my life a hell of a lot easier in the future.  Now I'm probably going to spend most of the night messing around in it instead of sleeping.

But the REAL reason that everything's coming up Friendly is that I got 2 bits of positive information on the Etsy front when I got home from work.  First- I was featured on this blog for a black and white photograph that I actually took my senior year of college:



Very cool to see this shot posted on a blog.  I always thought this series made these dead leaves look somehow alive.  A friend of mine told me that this one looked like an animal crawling across the floor.  Regardless, now I'm tempted to add this to my Art on Lark list.

Also- my dead streak is over... I finally sold another pair of fingerless gloves.  FriendlyBrown is back baby!  Speaking of which, I need to go over and renew!

Ok- all renewed!  This pair of gloves I actually made for a gift for my friend's sister.  I'm glad somebody else likes the color combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment