5.04.2010

Buy Local!

One great thing about this area is all of the local farmers markets.  It's great to go and check out what new goodies local farmers and artisans have each and every week!  

I decided to hop onto Etsy, and see what kind of awesome things I could find from local artists in the Albany area.  You would not BELIEVE how many cool things I was able to find, all from people within miles of me.  Here's just a taste of what I found- definitely more to come!

Turquoise by beadtech





Spring Flowers Crayon Journal by offthehookbybrooke

 

 Berry Bowl by kingscreekpottery

 

 Rood dood nood pendant by stevenrolfkroeger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Robin Rabbit Patchwork Collection by rachelod

 

 

 

 That City Glow by InABeautifulDaze

 

 

 

 Textual Oddity by TheArtOfJoy

 

 

 

 

 1950's Honey Brown Satchel by jessjamesjake

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out on my Rabbit, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bracelet!! (though I am partial to jewelry!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my Berry Bowl! Nice to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete