3.21.2010

Knittin' on the road...

Things have started to calm down at FriendlyBrown, so I decided the other night to knit myself the hat that I've been wanting to make myself all winter. I found a great pattern here that's exactly what I've been looking for! I wanted something easy to knit, cute and slouchy, and, of course, brown. I started it with a glass of wine the other night, and continued on the car ride up to Lake George (pictures to follow later this week!) Can't wait to finish and wear!

Here's the newest project on my lap in the car...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Good use of car time - love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see it! I wish I could craft on car rides (i get motion sickness if i'm not looking out the window or sleeping :( )

    ReplyDelete