2.24.2010

rockin' this week...

In addition to posting new items to etsy and designing some new business cards, here are some things that have been going on at friendlybrown this week...




I made it on the front page of etsy this week! I was pleasantly surprised to find myself on the FP from 11-12 Monday morning. Woot!



I made these ridiculously easy and delicious brownies. Everyone in Matts office loved them!




It snowed and I took some pictures from my car...



I fell in love with this stuff. Do yourself a favor and get it immediately at your local grocery store. You won't be disappointed!!!



Tan and orange with brown trim? They've got to be friendlybrown gloves! I'm naming them the "Miriam" gloves, because that's who they're for!




Made a new design for a mug cozy... Hope my cousin likes it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love the new gloves and the mug cozy!

    ...I want a brownie! :(

    ReplyDelete